Kalyana is a newly-established technology startup company based in Jakarta, Indonesia devoted to building and providing industry-leading solutions to attend to today's dynamic and challenging business needs. We believe in delivering our services without compromising on quality and time.
- Prototyping and Concept Development
- End-to-End Mobile and Web App (iOS and Android) Development
- Chatbots and Conversational Interface Development
- Robotic Process Automation and Intelligent Automation
- Quality Assurance and Testing
- Mobile Backend Engineering
- Security and Compliance
Kota Jakarta Selatan
Tokopedia Tower Ciputra World 2, Jl. Prof. Dr. Satrio Kav. 11
As an Android Developer at Kalyana, you will play a key role in designing, developing and building Android mobile applications. You will take part in the entire application development lifecycle, from inception to deployment, working in a cross-functional team to design, build, integrate, test, fix and deploy Android mobile applications.
- Build UI components and application features from concepts/prototypes and wireframes
- Implementing features and user flows according to UI and UX designs
- Integrate internal and external data sources and APIs
- Writing clean, testable and reusable code
- Setting up and maintaining build systems and automation
- Maintaining up-to-date documentation.
- Good grasp of Software Engineering concepts and principles.
- Proficient in Android development in Java/Kotlin and with Android build tools.
- Experience using VCS (version control systems), such as Git.
- Experience in writing tests (TDD/BDD) and using automated testing tools.
- Strong verbal, communication and teamwork skills.