WOWBID is the first Live (Streaming) Auction Marketplace in Indonesia. The app went live in the Google Play Store on the 19th of December 2018. We offering the finest selection of products and dedicated to providing the opportunity for you to own the best online shopping experiences.
WOWBID offers an alternative for customers to buy products and services at a very cheap price. And it's interesting too!. There are currently 5 categories of products in WOWBID :
1. Handphones & Accessories
3. Fashion (Women, Men & Hijab)
4. Makeup & Skin Care
5. Tickets & Vouchers
We already achieve 800K++ Download users on PlayStore and AppStore.
WOWBID offers 2 types of auctions. The first is Live (Streaming) Auction which is held for 6 hours every Monday till Friday with 3-4 hosts/auctioneers every day. The second is the Online Auction where products are auctioned for 12 or 24 hours every day.
Kota Jakarta Selatan
Metropolitan Tower Lantai 2 Jl. R. A. Kartini, Jl. TB Simatupang No.Kav. 14, RT.10/RW.4, Cilandak Bar., Kec. Cilandak, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12430
- Work closely with the Product, UX/UI, and Backend teams to design, build and extend consumer and/or partner facing new products, platforms and features.
- Build reusable Android software components for the WOWBID platform.
- Collaborate with QA on continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) as well as other automated and manual testing to make sure our app releases are always worthy of five-star ratings.
- Monitor the performance of the live apps and continuously improve them on both code and experience level.
- Raise the bar by reviewing each other's code, share knowledge, tips, and tricks, and generally help out - within and across teams. This may include pair programming.
- Evaluate new mobile methodologies and technologies.
- A degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology or related fields.
- Up-to-date on the modern Android programming paradigm, including the use of RxJava and/or Kotlin.
- Strong UX/UI design exposure and experience in making apps work intuitively and with pixel perfect interfaces.
- You have working knowledge of several architectural approaches, caching, data storage and security.
- Strong CS fundamentals (with competencies in algorithms and data structures).
- You are highly accountable and take ownership. You also have a collaborative attitude, because ‘Your Problem Is My Problem’ (YPIMP).