We are a Financial technology company focused on creating “inclusive” technologies that will benefit the micro, small and medium enterprises (MSME). Our current focus area is in the creation of cloud bases Human Resources (HR) systems and Payroll systems.
Kota Jakarta Barat
Puri Indah Financial Tower (PIFT) 5th Floor Jl. Puri Lingkar Dalam, Jl. Puri Indah Raya Blok T No. 8, Kembangan
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs.
- Build robust and maintainable code by having clean code and unit tests.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Our ideal candidate will :
- Min. Diploma Degree in Engineering (Computer), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Min. 2 years of experience in application development on Android.
- Strong Object Oriented (OO) design and development experience.
- Experience with Android SDK.
- At least 2 years’ experience with Java and/or Kotlin.
- Ability to understand and parse XML, JSON and serialized data.
- Experience with embedded relational databases (SQLite).
- Understanding of multi-threaded interface design.
- Should be self-driven and operate independently with little guidance.
- Fluent English (both verbal and written).