Senior Mobile Developer
Internet Service Providers
Kota Jakarta Selatan
PT. Supra Primatama Nusantara
Midplaza 2 Lantai 8, Jend. Sudirman Kav 10-11
- To lead a team of Software Developer Engineer - Mobile (SDE - M) to build and ship product as working software for customers and users that reliably meets the business requirements.
- To mentor the SDE under his/her leadership, accountable for the team morale and readiness. To identify skills that are missing in his/her team, creates plan to address them. Provides ongoing feedback to his/her team to improve their performance. Through behavior and actions, sets an example that represents what makes a great SDE.
- To conduct Code Reviews to ensure the SDE under his/her leadership to always write high quality code that meets technical requirements such as performance and scalability as required by the business
- To ensure the SDE under his/her leadership to always develop the associated Unit Tests to validate the code hence driving high Code Coverage. To always ensure the components/parts being developed can be integrated well with other components/parts, and can be tested properly.
- To write code whenever necessary to support the completion of the Development Tasks, and use the opportunity to provide example of high-quality code.
- To work closely with Product Manager/Business Analyst to really understand the business goals, business requirements and customers and users need, and advocate improvements to meet the business goals.
- To collaborate with fellow SDE and IT team in general in problem solving on development issues, immediate bugs/issues resolution; and always ensure end-to-end Integration Test to run properly.
- To work closely with System Administrator / Dev-Ops Engineer to ensure the CI/CD pipeline is working smoothly for automated testing and deployment to test/production environment.
To diligently explore new techniques, technologies and software development approaches to improve existing systems. To keep up with the latest trend in Software Development.
- Strong in Logic, Algorithmic Thinking and Problem Solving, high Cognitive Skills, passionate in Software Development and Technologies, and high Tenacity in getting the job done.
- Strong Leadership, Management and Communication Skills.
- A strong understanding of the full life cycle of app development using Google's Developer Portal
- Have Published apps in the market
- Experience designing, developing, debugging and deploying software for server-side development using Java/ Kotlin as the primary language
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors
- You understand the nuances of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to effectively write code for a multitude of Android devices
- Extensive knowledge of Android design principles and third-party libraries
- A solid foundation of modern Java data structures, algorithms, and software design and can consistently deliver testable, scalable, highly-readable code using OO best practices.
- Prior experience building RESTful API’s focusing on integration with back-end services
- Experience with cloud messaging API’s, offline storage, background processing, threading, and performance tuning, caching and performance optimization.
- Hands on experience with continuous integration
- Passionate about Android and are always up to date with the latest industry trends concerning OS, devices, applications, web technologies and new user interactions as they are released.
- Able to work independently and as a team
- Graduate from a reputable university from any Science and Technology major Such as Computer Science, Informatics, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, etc.
Minimum 3-year experience in the same position