Home Credit Indonesia is a multi finance company which provides financing through the stores of our retail partners to consumers who want to purchase consumer durables products. Home Credit financing solutions are Easy, Simple and Fast. Home Credit Indonesia was established in 2013. We are headquartered in Jakarta and growing our business to expand into all cities and territories in Indonesia. We are always on the look-out for talented, enthusiastic people who are driven by results and success and if you are one of these people we would love to hear from you. In return we can offer you a career with one of the largest global financing players and an active role in helping to shape the future of our business.
Kota Jakarta Selatan
Plaza Oleos Lantai 8 Jl. TB Simatupang No. 53A, Jakarta Selatan 12520
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Develop new Android project from scratch or continue an existing one.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Always research about new technology in mobile development
- Can work as a team or individual
- Strong in Android Kotlin
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK (Android Studio), different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect mobile applications to back-end services
- Experience / Familiar with API Authorization technic in Android development
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Strong knowledge of Android lifecycle.
- Good understanding any kind of security in Android
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to analyze and understand business requirements then translate them into technical requirements
- Ability to create Android code and structure project by using an Object-Oriented Programming.
- Familiarity with some of Google APIs (Cloud messaging, maps, etc.) and Social Media integration
- Knowledge about developing native live chat Android application and Payment Gateway integration is a plus
- Familiarity with any kind of Analytical tools in Android development
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Knowledge about Android animations and transitions is a plus.
- Know clean architecture, MVP (Model View Presenter), domain driven design, OOP, and ever using gitlab or similar tools