The Plaza Office Tower 16th Floor, Jl Mh Thamrin Kav 28-30
- Provide “relative size” estimates for items in the product backlog.
- Develop solution specifications and components as assigned.
- Plan/execute test cases as needed, e.g., unit, system, integration, interface, performance and stress testing.
- Plan/execute configuration management and deployments/releases.
- Trouble-shoot and resolve defects.
- Develop process assets / documentation, as needed.
- Ensure compliance with technical processes and standards.
- Update the design language code asset of applicable.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree/Post Graduate Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experienced or expert in below skills:
- NodeJS and microservice concept.
- Experience working with Linux.
- Familiar with Test Driven Development.
- Familiar with Oracle, postgreSQL, mySQL, and data abstraction model such as POJO.
- Familiar with any development framework : loopback, expressJS.
- Familiar with API management platform.
- DB2 & UNIX Scripting,
- Big Data,
- Mobile App,
- .Netwith C# Language,
- Node JS. Java, SOA, API