Azure Ranger (penempatan Di Microsoft)
IndoHR was established in 16 August 2005, a leading provider of outsourced business service. Founded and developed by mixing and matching between Professional Practitioners & Academicians.
Vision: A Boutique Service Provider in Human Resources Area by delivering Excellent Solutions consistently to Clients
Mission: Creating Inspiration, managing Dynamics, and reaching Realization for mature and enlightened Industrial Relaltionship
Kota Jakarta Selatan
Gedung Bursa Efek Indonesia
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 52-53
Azure Ranger adalah bagian dari tim teknikal yang membantu customer dalam menggunakan Microsoft Azure. Hal ini mencakup memberikan saran arsitektur, bersama customer melakukan deployment layanan di Azure, menerapkan prinsip-prinsip governance, dan memastikan semua layanan berjalan dengan security dan performance terbaik.
- Applications Technologist. Deep experience with born-in-the-cloud modern applications cloud infrastructure is required
- Technical Sales. 2+ years of related experience in technical pre-sales and/or technical consulting roles preferred.
- Implementation/Delivery Skills. Ability to implement Proof-of-Concepts and train infra/dev engineers (customer in-house & partner) for delivery required. Ability to deploy VMs, design and configure networking, set-up for BC/DR, write scripts for Infra-as-code, etc. Ability to code modern apps (web, mobile, chatbots, etc.), configure CI/CD, migrate legacy apps to Azure PaaS, etc.
- Technical breadth. Deep-enough understanding of the various IaaS, PaaS and SaaS Azure components in order to piece solutions together required.
- Excellent Communicator. Communication and collaboration, organizational, presentation, deep technical product demo, writing, and verbal communication skills required. Ability to present Azure at various levels. Business-level presentations for manager and director levels and deep technical presentations for technical architects, leads and engineers.
- Cloud Trust. Demonstrated knowledge of identity, authentication, security, privacy, and compliance, and how they factor into cloud and hybrid solutions preferred.
- Collaborative. Able to work cohesively with customers, members of the Microsoft (or similar) sales, services, and marketing organizations and Microsoft (or similar) partners required.
- Consultative Technical Selling and Challenger mindset. Validated experience in consultative technical selling approach, including bringing innovative ideas to customers problems and being customer focused preferred.
- Performer. Highly driven passionate person who consistently exceeds goals and expectations required.
- Growth Mindset. Experience and passion for learning (technical and professional skills); implementing practices from others; trying, failing and learning from the experience; sharing practices and knowledge for others’ benefit required.
Education & Experiences:
- Azure Certification (AZ-300/301, AZ-103) or other relevant Certifications (Linux, Agile, etc.) preferred.
- Practical experience in implementing Azure projects preferred.
- Practical experience in infrastructure sizing and cloud architecture (typically based on the application requirements) preferred.
- Practical experience in any of the following areas: coding skills Node.JS, PHP or C#, DevOps tools like GitHub, Jenkins or others preferred.
- Strong understanding of cloud application patterns & designs desired.
- Experience in running public cloud application in Azure, GCP or AWS desired.
- Active community contributor e.g. GitHub, Meetups, Blog Posts, conferences and presentations desired.